Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Strawberries are Here!

Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! This is one of our favorite times of the year. We love strawberries of which my family especially loves homemade strawberry freezer jam. This year I also had to put up my mom some so in all I made about 60 jars. Hopefully this will get us through till next year, but between Tanner and Jeff its hard to know because they are always getting into it.

Here is a picture of the beginning the process:

And here is the finished product:

Now into the freezer they go until we need them. They stay in the freezer even after you open one and they never freeze completely solid so you can scoop some out and put it back into the freezer till the next time you need some.

No comments:

July 4th 2013

Here are some of the pictures from our 4th of July day this year. We had my Sister in Law Pam, Brad, and Linden in for a visit and we did a ...