Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Our Fishing Trip

We decided the other day when all the boys were gone that we would take a little trip to Lake George and go fishing; just the two of us together at the end of a beautiful day.
Here we are together enjoying the time.

We had so much fun, well except when I got my line caught in the tree and my reel fell into the water!
Don't worry though because Jeff was determined to find it, so he got out the boat paddle and put one leg out of the boat and started raking the bottom as we were only in about 3 foot of water at the time. About 20 minutes later he was successful in retrieving the pole from the bottom of the lake (myself, I would have left it there, but don't tell Jeff...Shhhhh)
The sad thing was we didn't catch any fish, but we sure had a great time together! Just look how peaceful the water was.

2 comments:

~Kimberly~ said...

Oh, what a beautiful place and it does look very peaceful. How nice to get away..just the two of you.
Love you!

christy best said...

I can't tell you how great it is to see your smiling faces! I love and miss my church family sooo much!It's awesome that the kids and I are able to get on here and see you all!
...from the kids...
I'm glad that I get to see my people,love Tyler
I love you both and I love Tanner and Jody,love T.C.
I love you and miss you and wish I could see you,oh and I love the view of the lake,love Caila

July 4th 2013

Here are some of the pictures from our 4th of July day this year. We had my Sister in Law Pam, Brad, and Linden in for a visit and we did a ...