Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm Back

I know it has been forever since I blogged last. I have been very busy. Even though I have been busy I have been keeping up on your blogs, some of you have been very busy yourselves. I'm hoping to stay updated on my blog now that I have prioritized a lot of things in my life and I'm learning to say no which all of you know is a big deal for me.Well we have 12 days of school left and I can't wait. It is also time to put in our garden and I am so excited that I have all my plants bought just waiting on the weather to clear up. Since my last blog we have now taken another vacation to the mountains and it was beautiful. The Wiseners came up and spent a day with us and we had a great time mini golfing and grilling. I will be posting pics. of the trip later on. Our daughter also got married it was a beautiful wedding. That Friday night before the wedding we went to Joey's (her husband) parent's cabin because they grilled out for both families . It was very nice meeting more of his family and getting to know them as they are some really nice people. Well I guess that's all for now stay tuned for more updates. It is great to be back in blogging land.

3 comments:

The Unknown Artis said...

Hey!! I was wondering if anybody was even gonna do this anymore! I think the new craze is Facebooking. It is much easier. But hope the blogging sticks around too. I've kinda missed it. Now don't wait for months to repost! (the pot calling the kettle black!)

~Kimberly~ said...

YEA!!!!! You're back!!! I am so excited to see you guys up and at it. And we did have such a nice time with you all...except for maybe having to put up with T & T!! Ha Ha...lol!(jk) We really did have a good time. Oh, let's do that again soon. I love ya'll~

~Kimberly~ said...

Happy Mother's Day!! I love your blog lay out...YOU did a great job...so creative! I love creative people!
LY Kimi

July 4th 2013

Here are some of the pictures from our 4th of July day this year. We had my Sister in Law Pam, Brad, and Linden in for a visit and we did a ...