Thursday, June 4, 2009

The little bandit!

I just could not believe my eyes when I finally decided to do a little surveillance of the pecans that I had set outside. It seemed like everyday there were pecans sitting outside the basket and I could not figure out why...until now. It seems that our little squirrel that was robbing our bird feeders had a master robbery in mind. Just look at him scoping out the area to see if anyone is watching.

Remember look right left right before crossing the porch.

A little closer now


Oh its the mother load and I don't even have to shake them off the tree first.



I am too close to my prize to let someone taking a picture of me hinder my plan. Who cares if they see me cause we all look alike anyway.


Well I got my prize and I am off to bury it for a future delicacy of a meal.


Bye Bye now be back for more later!




1 comment:

~Kimberly~ said...

That is absolutely too cute! And you got pictures of him...how neat is that!!
love you guys~

July 4th 2013

Here are some of the pictures from our 4th of July day this year. We had my Sister in Law Pam, Brad, and Linden in for a visit and we did a ...