Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Birthday Surprise!


















I unknowingly went with my husband, Brother Ken, and Sister Holly over to Sister Von De Leigh and Brother Jeremy's house just to spend some time with a few friends and lo and behold I was met with a total shocker! These friends of mine put together a surprise birthday bash and the funny thing that was I fell for it hook, line, and sinker. I even told my husband to bring the camera so could get some pictures of my friends for this blog. Here is me with the brains behind the whole operation!

Below are some of the accomplices involved in the great birthday caper. The only one missing is Sister Heather who stayed in the other room while we were having this picture taken but not to worry as I went into the other room and captured her for a picture.




Sister Kimi, me, Sister Holly, and Sister Von De Leigh







And here is me and Heather with Sister Wilbanks, Jud and Sister Von De Leigh in the background.





















I had such a great time and I am so thankful to have such great friends even though they all got together and conspired this party without me knowing it. Here is me with my Husband who by the way allowed this all to happen without my knowledge.







I am also very glad that Sister Camille, Brother Austin, and sister Micaylah came and surprised me too! Remember guys that you have birthdays too and maybe I will be able to pay you back for surprising me. Ha Ha.

Thanks also to Brother Ken for rushing us out the door at our house almost spoiling the whole thing. Sister Von De Leigh and Heather had to rush to get the cake off the table before I came in the house and Sister Kimi wasn't even there yet. (She and the kids snuck in through the garage...see how sneaky they were)





Brother Ken taking it easy!










Here is Chase and Tanner waiting for Brother Jeremy to bring in the pizza. Thank you very much!










Here is me with my buddy Noah!








Chas and me. I am glad she got to come by and surprise me too!







I want to thank everybody for all their hard work and for making this such a special and memorable birthday! I love you guys!!!

5 comments:

Music Eloquence said...

Yeehaw!!! Wasn't that fun?! It was so funny when we were singing Happy Birthday to you that it finally donned on you what this get together was all about.

BTW, you gave us girls a lot of credit for doing this whole bash, but really Bro.Jeff helped with planning. All I did was offer to have it at my house. So when you start your revenge rampage, keep him in mind too. haha (jk Bro.Jeff). I had a ton of fun that night... sounds like you did too... kickball with Noah's big bouncy Walmart ball in my front yard with the sprinklers and all. Hey all, this is a new Bridget we've never seen. hehe Love you guys.

Livin' with the North in the South said...

Sis V...I did have a great time. I had forgot about kickball but I didn't forget about Heather soaking the boys with the water hose that was so hilarious.Love you guys. BK

~Kimberly~ said...

Oh, we had a great time together and I'm so glad we got to surprise you...that is a rare accomplishment. You always know what's going on. How fun was that!! ha ha ha :)

It was a great time!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis. Bridget! (my favorite breakfast chef) ~
Your birthday party looked like FUN! And your family picture is beautiful!
It's so nice to be able to pull up your blog and see how your doing-
We love you guys so much!

The Unknown Artis said...

Hey late birthday girl!! I'm just getting around to commenting. Sorry. Anyway, I'm glad I was able to pay you back. Now it's Von's turn! Just kidding. I really like doing this birthday party thing. Who's is next?

July 4th 2013

Here are some of the pictures from our 4th of July day this year. We had my Sister in Law Pam, Brad, and Linden in for a visit and we did a ...