Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fourth of July Weekend (Day3)

Well this is day 3 and though we didn't rest a lot we did give the day to the Lord. After church this morning we went out to eat with some friends. Then as usual we can home and put the kids down for a nap. when they woke up we ate supper and then headed back to church. The service was about winning souls and changing lives of others which when you think about the fourth that's really what it is about, someone fought battles to give me my freedom, some have gave their life to make a difference in others. I thank God for my freedom to worship and even speak his name to teach my children about the one true God and how you are not truly free without him. I thank God that he saved me and gave me a life with him.

No comments:

July 4th 2013

Here are some of the pictures from our 4th of July day this year. We had my Sister in Law Pam, Brad, and Linden in for a visit and we did a ...