Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fourth of July Weekend (Day 2)

Well here we are at day 2 and it has been quite a bit of fun. Well I know I said all we were going to do was relax but I have one of those husbands that just has to get something done to feel like he has accomplished something. The reason I say that is he spend 7 hours of the day cleaning up the garage and of course he got me out there for about 5 hours too; however, I must admit that it was in dire need and besides that we love to go fishing in our boat and we couldn’t get it out of the garage, so I guess in reality we were preparing for another relaxing time fishing. Besides that we started out the day with a good old fashioned homemade breakfast. We had biscuits and gravy, eggs, fruit and sausage this morning. After that well you know the story above, but after all that we had some of our kids come over, and our very good friends, and as a surprise Allison and Tyler came over too for a cookout. We grilled steaks, burgers, and hot dogs. Then after that we started a fire and made snow cones. Then we got out the fire works and lit them as we were eating the snow cones. Heidi and Camille made some S’mores too! It really was a very good time and I think the kids had fun chasing each other with the Pop-Its we got for them. They also got to hold some sparklers as we were wrapping everything up. We have church tomorrow so I am not sure what we will blog but we will do our best.

Here are a few pictures of our breakfast.

Here are some of the pictures from the cookout.

Here are some from the Fireworks.

1 comment:

~Kimberly~ said...

We sure did have alot of fun! Especially the snow cones...love you guys!

July 4th 2013

Here are some of the pictures from our 4th of July day this year. We had my Sister in Law Pam, Brad, and Linden in for a visit and we did a ...