Friday, December 4, 2009

Stockings Galore

Well, I'm going to be joining some friends who are doing DPP , so to start that out today I made stockings at Kimi's house. We had a great time and lots of good laughs. This year we have two new children I needed to make a stocking for, Joey(chasity's husband), and Heidi( Jud's wife). I was very pleased with the way they turned out. Tanner of course had to have a giant stocking, because he is the baby (even though he is 17 now). He still thinks he should get what ever he wants, he calls it the baby syndrome, I call it spoiled.It turned out to be a wonderful day and was very productive. Wish you could have been here Tammy I know Kimi would have really liked that. Well can't wait till tomorrow to see what everyone is doing, including myself. God Bless!!!!

This is some of the different material we had.

Here are our sewing machines, were ready now!

We used a newspaper for the pattern and it worked very well.

Here is Kimi working on the hangers for them.

Here they are all finished. I haven't hung them yet, but that will come soon.

2 comments:

Only You Can ♥ Me This Way said...

which one is mine?

~Kimberly~ said...

Chas, we made a special one just for YOU!! And for Joey and Jud and Heidi and Jody and Tanner and well, just everybody!

I'm so glad you came Bridget! It was one of the best days ever!

Love you!

July 4th 2013

Here are some of the pictures from our 4th of July day this year. We had my Sister in Law Pam, Brad, and Linden in for a visit and we did a ...