Monday, October 19, 2009

Busy Weekend!!!!

This was a very productive weekend. We awoke at about 8:00 Saturday morning (I don't know when the last time was that we slept that late on a Saturday) we got our Bible and prayer in first thing and then the race began. I made pumpkin muffins, bread, boiled the chicken for the dressing and got the cornbread ready as well. Lately I have been doing as much of the Sunday dinner as I can on Saturday it is so much easier than trying to come home and cook everything in between services. After all the cooking was done, I rearranged the living room and did all the laundry up. Then finished any other housework that needed to be done. Then after all that we had a family soup dinner we had to go to. It was the first one we had ever attended and we had a wonderful time. Everyone who came had to bring a pot of your favorite soup I of course took Santa- Fe-Soup. It was great to see lots of family we had not seen in a long time and the same time having lots of fun. Below are some pictures of my work on Saturday.
Here is the living room prior to rearranging.
This is during the moving process.
Here is one view of the finished Product.
Here is another view of the finished Product.
Here is wheat being ground into flour for the muffins.
Here are the muffins fresh out of the oven!
Here they are in the serving tray with the oatmeal chocolate chip muffins I made the day before.
Here is the boiled chicken for the chicken and dressing for the next day.
Here are a few pics of the soup dinner.
Here is my mom with her FAVORITE son-in-law
(of course it is her only son-in-law so Jeff can't brag too much but he sure loves her.)
Here are more of the soup dinner.
Let me tell you they were not shy on the soup either and it was great.

2 comments:

~Kimberly~ said...

Hi Bridget!!
I just love your new look in your living area...and the colors are so pretty too. The chest under the window is especially inviting.
Tell your Mom and Yolanda and David, "Hello!!!" from me.
Love you guys~Kimi

~Kimberly~ said...

I just love you guys!!

July 4th 2013

Here are some of the pictures from our 4th of July day this year. We had my Sister in Law Pam, Brad, and Linden in for a visit and we did a ...