Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Where Does The Time Go?

Where does the time go? We are doing so many different things now, I always feel like there is just not enough time in the day. We are going to be going on a short vacation, my husband and I could really use the time away. I will be posting pics. from our vacation so check often and see what we are up to. I have been thinking a lot here lately about who God really is and what he means to me personally. God truly is my best friend and knows every need I have and even though we may go through some things in our lives he showed me again tonight that he is always with us. I thank God every day for his mercy and that is what I have been praying for. I want to have mercy and compassion for those around me. I don't want to be so busy that I forget to check on a neighbor or send a card to the sick. Jesus is about mercy, grace, and forgiveness and I am so thankful he forgave me and saved me from a life of sin. God Bless and may everyone have a safe holiday weekend.

1 comment:

~Kimberly~ said...

Oh, I hope you and your family have a relaxing time away...you certainly deserve every moment of it!

I just miss you and can't wait till you get home and we can work on that quilt...YEAEEEE!

Love and miss you!

July 4th 2013

Here are some of the pictures from our 4th of July day this year. We had my Sister in Law Pam, Brad, and Linden in for a visit and we did a ...