Saturday, December 18, 2010

Family Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas from the Koehoorn Family!
Here is a picture of our tree.
Here is me and my Hubby!

Here is my Hubby with my Mom.


Jud and my Dad are passing time talking about guns.


Here is Chas opening here gifts.


Here I am with my hand in my new Cookie Jar! Thank you Chas and Joey I love it!


Here is my favorite Daughter-in-law and Tanner hiding his face.


Here is my Dad and Mom. They are awesome!


Here I am waiting to open the big gift.


Here is a picture of Tanner from my new camera my hubby bought me for Christmas. Now I will have better pictures and more probably.

We are so blessed to have us all here together. Except for Jeff's family who we miss very much and we were so looking forward to playing in the snow, but unfortunately we don't know if we will make it up this year; however, we are so thankful that God has blessed us with the time to all get together and have fun and eat an abundance of food. He has been so good to us this year as he is every year and as we look back in reflection over the past year we just pray we can continue to serve him every day this next year.

No comments:

July 4th 2013

Here are some of the pictures from our 4th of July day this year. We had my Sister in Law Pam, Brad, and Linden in for a visit and we did a ...