Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fall is Here!!!!!

Well with fall coming in quickly we decided to spruce up our front porch a little bit. We like to do this because it makes it really feel like fall and it is a good way to celebrate the cooler temperatures and hopefully lower power bills. This is my favorite time of the year all the colors of the leaves and the fall flowers.Every morning before I start my day I try to take time and just sit on the porch and have a cup of coffee and meditate on the goodness of God,it is amazing watching all the birds, squirrels and all the other animals already about their day.Thank God for the little things that we find pleasure in.Hope all is well with everybody God Bless.









No comments:

July 4th 2013

Here are some of the pictures from our 4th of July day this year. We had my Sister in Law Pam, Brad, and Linden in for a visit and we did a ...