Friday, January 8, 2010

It Feels Like Livin in the North with the South!!!!!

We are certainly not use to all this cold weather. It has been very cold today and the worse is yet to come,I believe that the high for tomorrow is only about 20 degrees and the wind chills are 0 to 5 degrees.With all this cold weather I have been trying to stay in and stay warm.So I decided to catch up on some sewing projects and just relax before going back to school on Monday. Kyle on the other hand ventured outside to try to make a small snowman with what little snow we have but unfortunately the snow was like powder, and Tanner wasn't worried about staying warm he was out to shoot basketball must have cabin fever(Tanner said it is mother fever he tries to be so funny). Oscar and JJ were fine and dandy with staying inside with me away from the cold air they don't really care for the snow either.I'm loving every minute of time at home and spending time with my boys.They really do grow up so fast. God bless and stay warm.


1 comment:

~Kimberly~ said...

Brrrrrrr.....yes it is terribly freezing out of doors! Staying warm is work here lately.
So glad you were able to do a little back stitching. Can't wait to see the finished piece.
Love you!

July 4th 2013

Here are some of the pictures from our 4th of July day this year. We had my Sister in Law Pam, Brad, and Linden in for a visit and we did a ...